- Bolt free surface
- Latest material technology applied
- Full protection surface
- Hard wearing rubber edge
- High quality Nyon finish (Polyurethane finish available on request)
- Comfortable foam armpad
- Various dimensions available
- Ballistic Shields are subject to multiple protection levels called for
Composites Solutions Ballistic Shields are designed and tested according to various international well respected standards at accredited testing laboratories.
- Various dimensions are available on demand
- Composites Solutions incorporates various light system such as the following: FoxFury® • Taker B30 • Taker B50 • Taker B70
- Multiple handle systems such as horizontal handle and ambidextrous handle designs are available on request
- Composites Solutions Trolley is used in combination with various ballistic shield options.
- The Flexible Shield is light-weight and can be easily stowed away and carried when not in use
- Lightweight and durable, the shield is ready for quick deployment in crisis situations
- The Flexible Shield can be suspended from vehicle doors, boat rails,
- An attachable padded sling allows hands-free operation of the Flexible Shield
- The front pocket allows the upgrade with 250 x 300 mm insert plates
- Additional MOLLE compatible webbing and D-rings for easy attachments and adjustments
The Composites Solutions Flexible Shield protects against low velocity handguns such as the .357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point (JSP), 9 mm Full Metal Jacketed Round Nose (FMJ RN) and .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP). Additionally the front pocket allows an upgrade with insert plates.
Composites Solutions Flexible Shield can be reinforced with included durable rods.
Composites Solutions Flexible Shield is available in various dimensions and can be adjusted on request.